TFS’s founder has over 40 years in the golf industry and has worked for golf car manufacturers for over 30 years. He was one of the golf car industry executives that helped to originally create the concept of
golf car fleet leasing. He was there at the start when fleet leasing made obvious sense, but like many things, over time, good ideas evolve to have inherent challenges.
Our experience in the golf car industry enables us to know how the golf car transaction works and how you can make it work best for you and your club. Our knowledge of this process will ensure that the club is provided with all the information in a timely manner and in proper order.
We make sure all the bids you receive are equitable and all manufacturers are playing on an even playing field. TFS does not represent any golf car manufacturer in this process – WE REPRESENT YOU!!. We help you determine which cart and lease proposal is best for your facility. We help to educate you on the variables that should play into your decision. Some of the variables you should weigh in your decision are:
- Level of local service and support that the manufacturer has in your region
- The performance of the golf car being offered for the unique terrain that your course has
- Level and extent of warranty coverage on the cart and specifically the warrantied battery life
- The term of the proposed agreement and what you could expect out of your fleet during that term
- The actual cost to lease the fleet as compared to other specific factors
- Your facility’s ability to get financed
When your new fleet arrives, we also assist you to:
- Reorganize and re-design your cart facility – Cover Poles, Paint Lines, etc.
- Instruct staff on the proper rotation of the cart fleet
- Instruct staff on the proper maintenance schedule for the fleet you choose
Call TFS before you start talking to the Golf Car Manufacturers – in most cases, this service costs you NOTHING!! Just call (702) 270-4653 and ask for Pat or just Click Here.